Chances are you are already in the know about, or have first-hand experience of the transformative results that The SILKE Hair Wrap has on your hair.
But did you know that the SILKE Hair Wrap is also incredibly beneficial for the health of your skin?
Keeping your hair (and natural hair oils as well as any traces of haircare products) off your face and pillowcase overnight, is an important skin care step often missed!
Here's how The SILKE Hair Wrap can help you achieve and maintain glowy, healthy skin...
- Hair acts like a magnet for dirt and pollution! So when you sleep, your hair can rub on your face and pillowcase making you more prone to breakouts and congestion!
- Furthermore, your scalp produces sebum (the same stuff you find in spots), which can make its way down from your scalp to the length of your hair strand. So if you sleep with your hair down, your face will quite literally be pressed against oily strands all night…
"I sleep with my hair tied up" you may say...
- Sleeping with your hair up in a bun or ponytail may seem harmless and appear to be a good way to keep hair out of your face... However the tension from having your hair up for several hours can put enormous strain on your scalp and lead to severe hair damage!
- Simultaneously your hair's natural oils and traces of haircare products are still being rubbed onto your pillowcase and thus your face.
"I sleep on a silk pillowcase" you may say...
- Whilst sleeping on a silk pillowcase is great for your skin, it doesn’t solve the issue of your hair's natural oils and traces of haircare products being rubbed onto your pillowcase and thus your face.
- Simultaneously, sleeping on a silk pillowcase doesn’t have the same overnight conditioning effect of The SILKE Hair Wrap.
Wearing your SILKE Hair Wrap overnight, allows your hair to be kept off your face and pillowcase, whilst cocooning your hair in luxurious 100% silk! Instead of being rubbed onto your pillowcase and face (causing potential break-outs), your natural oils (the best possible food for your hair) are distributed along the entire hair shaft and throughout all of your mane, acting as a naturally nourishing conditioning treatment as you sleep!
We spend a third of our lives in bed! Make it count...without compromising taking care of your hair or skin, while you sleep!